Custom Pool Art Options
Poolsaic™ offers unique solutions that give any event a memorable edge. Find out more about what we can do for your special event. We offer custom solutions for marketing and event promotions.
- Temporary pool floor graphics
- Large scale floor graphics (10' +)
More Information About Temporary Pool Graphics
- Usage Guidelines: The Do's and Do Not's
- Installation Instructions
- Artwork Specifications
- Frequently Asked Questions
What size / how big can they be?
Does the pool need to be drained?
No. Pool floor mats form a vacuum cling to smooth, flat pool surfaces and are designed to install while the pool is full of water.
Do you provide mock-ups?We do not provide mockups, however there are printer templates available for you (or your art department) to place the artwork exactly as it will appear on the poolmat, which you can use to provide the client with your own mockup.
How do they stay in place?Temporary pool floor graphics are printed on a heavy material that stays in place by a combination of weight and hydraulic cling technology.
How long do they take to make?
- Custom poolmats require at least 2 weeks from the date of payment and/or artwork approval (whichever comes last)
- Extra large floor graphics (anything bigger than 5' x 20') can take longer.
- View our custom options here.
How long will it last?
- Solid white floor graphics last for several seasons in the pool (only 2 weeks in indoor pools and NO hot tubs)
- Transparent background floor graphics last for 2 - 3 weeks before the material starts turning cloudy/white
How do I install temporary floor graphics?
It's very easy. Just unroll, sink into the pool and apply pressure to flatten them out. More detailed instructions can be found here.GOT IT! ORDER NOW