Custom & Promotional Pool Art
About Custom Pool Floor Graphics
- Usage Guidelines: The Do's and Do Not's
- Installation Instructions
- Available Sizes
- Frequently Asked Questions
What size / how big can they be?
Does the pool need to be drained?
No. Pool floor mats form a vacuum cling to smooth, flat pool surfaces and are designed to install while the pool is full of water.
How do they stay in place?Temporary pool floor graphics are printed on a heavy vinyl material that is held in place by a combination of weight and the hydraulic cling effect it creates to the bottom of the pool.
How long do they take to make?
- We need at least 2 weeks from the date of payment and/or artwork approval (whichever comes last)
- Extra large floor graphics (anything bigger than 5' x 20') may take longer depending on material stock.
How long will it last?
- Solid white floor graphics last for several seasons in the pool (only 2 weeks in indoor pools and NO hot tubs)
- Transparent background floor graphics last for 2 - 3 weeks before the material starts turning cloudy/white
How do I install temporary floor graphics?
It's very easy. Just unroll, sink into the pool and flatten them out. More detailed instructions can be found here.